Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Filthy Fifty -- DNF :- (

WOD: 6/25/08
For time:
50 Box Jumps, 24 inch box
50 Jumping Pull ups
50 Kettlebell Swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to Elbows
50 Push Press, 45 pounds
50 Back Extensions
50 Wall Ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees
50 Double Unders

We were given a 30 minute time limit on this workout and I definitely did not finish (DNF). I got to 24 burpees when Ricky called time. I was flying through the box jumps, pull ups and kettlebell swings but when I got to the knees to elbows I got stuck. I probably spent 7 -8 minutes alone on just the KTE's. This was definitely "filthy" and I was feeling pretty woozy for the first 5 minutes afterwards. I was planning on going in again tomorrow but I will have to see how sore / worn out I am tomorrow.

No comments: