Monday, February 16, 2009

Catching Up

The latest three days of strength were pretty good. Friday Ricky and Joe were closing the gym at 3PM because of the snow so I was mad cause I was probably going to have to miss Saturday due to work. But, my work closed at 1Pm on Friday so I went in at 2PM and worked out with Joe C and Ben. Then on Saturday I was able to get out of work in time to make it to the noon class!! And I went in for the noon class on Sunday so I was able to get all three strength days in. Here is what I did:

Friday
Power Clean: 174 lbs x2
Front Squat: 194 lbs 4

Saturday
Push Press: 184 lbs x2, 198 x 1
Deadlift: 340 x 5

Sunday
Box jump over 5 reds then on top of 24 inch box and 5 reds ( I think?)
Power Snatch: 132 lbs x2

Today was a rest day and I am looking forward to some tough metcons for the next 3 days.

No comments: